Saturday, December 24, 2011

Natural,Relaxed,Natural & Relaxed

Hi Everyone! I decided to start a blogger account to document my new HHJ (healthy hair journey) also in hope of helping others and interacting with other ladies that are on their journey as well. As stated in my description, I was natural to relaxed to natural & back to relaxed." I went natural and did my big chop on February 27th, 2011. I loved my natural curls and kinks and the journey of finding out what worked for me and what didn't. Recently, I decided to relax my hair again. Now that I know how to properly care for my hair and attain knowledge about it, I prefer to continue my HHJ and achieve length as a Relaxed Lady. Here are some photos of my natural hair:
 I received my relaxer service today, December 24th, 2011. Here are some photos of where I'm starting out:
 Overall I am extremely ecstatic about my decision to relax my hair again; this is what makes me happy. I'm excited to learn and care for my relaxed tresses.



Toodles and Noodles,
 Briana

2 comments:

  1. Very cute cut! I look forward to your journey! Happy Hair Growing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that short but looks great on you!

    http://www.luvandlulu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete