Saturday, December 31, 2011

Product Reviews!

Happy New Years Eve Everyone!

First let me start off by saying I think I've found my staples. By God's grace every product I purchased worked for me last night when I did my wash. I purchased the Aphogee ProVitamin Leave-In Conditoner and Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer earlier this week as well.
 I started off by having my beau do my pre-poo by massaging some oils into my scalp and on my hair. I mixed EVOO, Jamaican Black Castor Oil and Carol's Daughter: Lisa's Hair Elixir and warmed it up for 30 seconds. After leaving on for about 30 minutes,
  • I shampooed with Herbal Essense's Hello Hydration- did not leave my hair feeling stripped, but moisturized and clean.
  • Conditioned with HEHH Conditioner- left my hair soft and silky.
  • Deep conditioned for 30 minutes with Pantene's Replenishing Hair Mask- left my hair feeling moisturized and smooth. Thumbs up even though I was iffy about this product.
  • Applied Aphogee's ProVitamin Leave-In and Keratin & Green tea Restructurizer.
To avoid using heat, I air-dried & did 2 rows of flexi-rods at the top of my head to create some curl and volume. I smoothed down the sides and back. When I woke up this morning and touched my hair it was dry and SOFT. These products definitely did me justice. Thank God because I'd hate to become a product junkie, again.

Toodles and Noodles,
Briana


1 comment:

  1. looking at this reminds me i need to do an aphogee treatment!

    theMANEtopic.com

    ReplyDelete